Iron Mechanical, Inc. recognizes that our associates/employees drive the business. As the most critical resource, employees will be safeguarded through training, provision of appropriate work surroundings and procedures that foster protection of health and safety. It is the intention of the company’s top management to provide safe and healthy working conditions and to establish and insist upon safe practices at all times by all associates. All work conducted by Iron Mechanical Inc.’s associates will take into account the intent of this policy. No duty, no matter what its perceived result, will be deemed more important than an associate’s health and safety.
The prevention of accidents is an objective affecting all levels of the organization. As a result, Iron Mechanical Inc. is firmly committed to the safety of all associates. We will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents and are committed to providing a safe working environment for all associates.
We value all our associates, not only as employees, but also as human beings critical to the success of their families and the local community.
Associates are encouraged to report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job. All accidents/incidents (no matter how slight) are to be immediately reported to the supervisor on duty.
A key factor in implementing this policy will be the strict compliance to all applicable federal, state, local and Iron Mechanical Inc. policies and procedures. Failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary actions.
Respecting this, Iron Mechanical, Inc. will make every effort to provide a safe and healthy workplace that is free from any recognized or known potential hazards. Additionally, we subscribe to these principles:
1. All accidents/incidents are preventable through implementation of effective Safety and Health Control policies and programs.
2. Accident/incident prevention is good business. It minimizes human suffering, promotes better working conditions for everyone, holds Iron Mechanical, Inc. in higher regard with our
associates and increases productivity. Therefore, we will comply with all safety and health regulations which apply to the course and scope of our operations.
3. Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for all associates. Consequently, management of Iron Mechanical, Inc. is committed to allocating and providing all needed resources to promote and effectively implement this safety policy.
4. All associates are responsible for following safe work practices and company rules, and for preventing accidents/incidents. All associates must inform the management of any hazards which may exist and report any unsafe conditions immediately. Fellow associates that need help should be assisted. Management will establish lines of communication to solicit and receive comments, information, suggestions, and assistance from associates where safety and health is concerned.
5. Management and supervisors of Iron Mechanical, Inc. will set an exemplary example with
good attitudes and strong commitment to safety and health in the workplace. Toward this
end, management must monitor company safety and health performance, along with working environment and conditions to ensure that program objectives are achieved.
6. Every effort will be made to provide adequate training to all associates. If an associate is ever in doubt how to do a job safely, it is their duty to ask a qualified person or foreman for assistance.
7. Our safety program applies to all Iron Mechanical associates and persons affected or associated in any way by the scope of this business. Everyone’s goal must be to constantly improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents/incidents and injuries.
Everyone at Iron Mechanical, Inc. must be involved and committed to safety, from the top down. This must be a team effort. When you have an accident, everyone loses, you, your family, your fellow associates, and the company.
Together, we can prevent accidents/incidents and injuries. Together, we can keep each other safe and healthy in the workplace. Safety takes teamwork.